Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pictures today!!

33 weeks...

Today we had some pics taken of Crystal for her 4 yr. pics. We did a couple of outfits for her and she did sooooo good!!! She was cracking us up w/her poses and little quirky moves!!! Then after shots of just her we did some family pics and I think Cliff (the photographer) did some close ups of her and my belly. Then we did some pics of just her & my belly. By this time she was getting a little difficult to deal w/so Cliff did some pics of just me and my belly.

See last year he tried to talk me into doing some while I was pregnant w/Mason and just didn't really feel 100% comfortable doing them. I guess it's just a self image issue plus I was always uncomfortable no matter what I was doing and just wanted to lay down all the time. I now really regret not doing them after loosing Mason...so when Cliff suggested it this time I told him I would. I'm really glad that I did too because it was a lot of fun and I felt like I was being pampered...what girl doesn't want to feel like that when she's big and preggers...lol!!!

So I'm really excited to get them and see how they look. He showed me some as we were going and they were turning out really good. I'll get an unedited disc to select pics off of & then he'll retouch and do his cropping and stuff on the pics that I select. Like I said...I'm really glad I got these done and can't wait to see them...don't worry...I'll plaster them all over the place too...lol!!!

This next week isn't going to be too hectic. I've got a doc. app. w/an US & NST tomorrow so I'm definitely looking forward to that and hoping to get some good pics!! Then Fri & Sat will be halloweening @ Princeton & Owensville and then Sun. is our nephews, Grant & Gabe's 1st birthday!!!! Sunday @ church will be a little difficult because I will be 34 wks (which is how far along I was when I lost Mason) plus it's All Saints Day and Mason's name will be read in memory. But I'm going to be strong and know that God & Mason will and are watching over us...esp now.

So I guess I'll be updating tomorrow w/doc. info...so make sure to check back :-)

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to hear how your appt. goes today! glad you aren't too busy this week (i enjoy those weeks). can't wait to see all the pics either!!

    ReplyDelete