Tuesday, October 20, 2009

32 weeks...getting closer!!

32 weeks 1 day...

I had my weekly doc app. today and things went really good!! My sister-in-law, Bethany, came w/me to help watch Crystal while I was in the ultrasound. I really wish they could have come back...but got to stick w/the hospital rules until he gets here...hehehe!!

My ultrasound was 1st. During this we got to see him breathing and his little heart was pumping away!! This is kind of funny now...but @ the time it wasn't. When the tech put the doppler on me right away we saw him breathing and his heart. She mentioned that was a very good sign and we watched him breathe for 2 1/2 mins. I guess she was sooo excited to see that happening that she forgot to tell me some info about this event. All of a sudden he just stopped breathing which made me come up out of that chair and ask why. She said that's common @ this age and the further along I get...the more he'll continue to breathe for longer periods of time. Talk about giving me a stroke!!! He passed his BPP is 3 mins but the tech didn't want to let me go just quite yet (this was a different one from last time and I liked her lots better!!).

She found both of his feet. Oh..and I forgot to mention he was laying sideways w/his head to my right and on his belly. So...one foot was in my stomach and the other one way up by his head. Very flexible is all I can say...lol!! We discover that on one foot his 2nd toes might be longer than his big toe. The other toes on the other foot looked all in line. He's also got long skinny feet...which he gets that from his daddy :-) So after asking around we have discovered that his pappy (Jeremy's dad)...his toes are like that on his left foot. I'm anxious to see which foot has the longer toes now :-)

We also got to see his little hand make a fist and he's got some hair growing!!!!

We couldn't get a good 3D front view because of his face being buried...but we got a decent 3D profile. This little fart does not like to be bothered w/while he's sleeping either...he had his hands over his ear and he was making his "mean face". He mean business when he's sleeping...lol!!! He has to be a redhead to already have this kind of attitude...lol!!!

Then I went to see my doctor. They were all excited that I bit the bullet and got the H1N1 vaccine last Thurs. My BP was 106/40 and I had gained 2 lbs. I got in trouble for over doing myself Sat. night @ the soup supper. I told her about this pain I had in my pelvic area and she asked me if she needed to tie me to a bed down stairs in the hospital...lol...so no more of that. Oh and when she walked into the room to see me, I was in deep conversation on a play phone, that me and Crystal were playing with, talking to Crystal's stuffed animals @ home. She laughed and said she now knows all my stories are true that I come into the office telling...LOL!!! She also said I needed to have a baby every year to keep the office entertained...NO WAY will that be happening but I will miss them :-)

I have my next app. set for 10/26. I have @ 1030am the NST, ultrasound afterwards, then to see the doctor. Then for the next week I will be going every Tues & Fri. I think Tues. are ultrasounds and Fri. are NST. This way they can keep a close eye on his movements and if anything bad is going to happen (which shouldn't because so far things all look really good) then they can take Clay. It just so happens that I have an app. on 11/6 which is the day we lost Mason and it's a NST so I just pray his heart beat is really easy to find and they get on that right away.

Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers because it's getting sooooo close that I can feel him in my arms and I can't wait to get him here safe, alive, and crying :-)

Enjoy the pics!!


His 3D profile. You can see his arm bone and little fingers covering his ears and that little face making his "mean face"...lol!!
Regular front pic of his face and that's his fist under that fat little cheek!!

This was when he was breathing. On the top are his ribs.


This is the foot that was by his face. The tech said these toes all look in line.

Here's the little foot that was in my stomach and the one that his 2nd toe might be longer than his big toe!!


His little fist...I think he was wanting to knuckle punch me and the tech for waking him up during nap time!

Showing the back part of his head and his spine

His HR was 157 BPM

Half on his little boy parts...still for sure a boy!!!








2 comments:

  1. love reading the updates on you and mr. clay! like i said in my txt i am so glad everything is going so smooth! i'll keep praying of course! i'll have to let you know about appts. b/c my appts. are almost always on tuesdays.

    he looks soooo stinking adorable in his profile 3d!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you might have a baby with lots of hair also if you can see it on the ultrasound pic! The ultrasound tech pointed out Elijah's hair at the 24 week ultrasound! Isnt that just amazing!

    ReplyDelete