Tuesday, October 6, 2009

30 week appointment

30 weeks 1 day...

I had my doctor's appointment and non-stress today and everything went really good. I was really anxious because the last time I sat in that chair, the nurse couldn't find Mason's HB and that's when I found out we had lost him :-( But luckily Clay's was going strong and didn't have any problems finding it!!

The nurse and the doctor said they were both impressed w/how his heart rate reacted to his movements and they normal don't see those kinds of #'s on a 30 week old baby...which all in all means it went really good!!! So good that I don't have to have one every other week...just every 3rd visit. I still get ultrasounds every week though...so I'm looking forward to those also! Clay's base HR was around 140 and would go up to around 160 w/his big movements and 150 w/little movements. He's still head down too...so in a week he's stayed in the same position! I'm just soooooo glad everything went good!!

As far as for me...my BP was 112/56. I actually lost a 1lb (don't know how I did that because on Sunday I ate the crap out of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies thanks to Kelly :-) ) I did have a low BP moment on Sunday that kind of scared me because I didn't know what was going on...but it got back to normal quickly so no harm was done.

On Sunday night I went hunting w/Jeremy. I didn't take my bow...just my video camera. We sat in a buddy treestand and it was sooooo uncomfortable...but I enjoyed being out there. We did see a little buck but that was about it. The interesting thing was how to make my belly comfortable...lol!!! So here's what we did:



My coveralls have 2 zippers and we managed to get the 1st one up (it was tight!) and then took the 2nd one up over my belly to make a little opening for my belly to stick through. Whatever works and feels comfy...lol!!!!! I was told by the nurse and Dr. Ramsey I'm to bring this picture in so they can see.

Well...that's all for now. I go back to the dr. on Monday for an ultrasound and then to see her. It's going to be Crystal's bday and we were really excited because Jeremy was going to be off work and him and Crystal were going to get to see Clay...but w/the whole H1N1 thing...they won't allow anybody under the age of 17 yrs. back in the ultrasound rooms. I'm upset about that...but we'll figure something out. Oh and this weekend is Crystal's bday party...so I'll have a lot of pics and updating to do.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just hoping they change visiting rules before our babies are born. Brycen will freak if he can't come to the hospital.

    Glad your appt. went so well and Mr. Clay (does he still not have a middle name?) is doing so great! He knew his momma needed the reassurance!

    ReplyDelete