Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Official!!!

32 weeks 4 days...

So we've been going back and forth on Clay's middle name...and we have officially decided.

Clay Briley Lance

The reason why it's official now...I'm having a blanket embroidered for him for his dedication @ our church. I wanted his full name on it and the church's name and the date. My due date is 12/15 so I know he won't be here any later than that...but we've got his dedication set for 12/20. I wanted it done in December because Crystal was dedicated then. Plus he's going to be wearing Jeremy's dedication outfit when he was a baby and it's a 0-3 months but looks pretty small. At the rate Clay is growing he'll be born @ about 8 lbs. which is good because Crystal was 7 lbs. 13oz.

Jeremy & I have also talked and decided that if my doctor will still let us...we are going to go into the hospital on 12/4 for induction that night and he should be here 12/5. I am a firm believer of "don't count your chickens before they hatch" but I also feel like doing this and setting these dates are important for me to stay positive and know things are going to alright. Plus as far as the induction goes...we have to make sure we give whoever is going to be watching Crystal (which I know the 1st night will probably be his mom and dad) plenty of time to arrange their schedules for work. It might be crazy talking about December...but if you count the weeks...it's only 6 more weeks until that 1st weekend of December!!!!!!

So just some decision making we've decided that I wanted to share w/everybody. Everybody who has been here for us and sent prayers our way are more than welcomed to come visit us @ the hospital, The Women's Hospital in Newburgh, IN (as long as you are 110% healthy :-) ) and join us @ Hillside United Methodist Church on 12/20/2009 for Clay's dedication. Trust me...getting Clay here safe and sound and healthy is soooooo important to us and it'll be a true celebration when that happens :-)

F.R.O.G - Fully Relay On God. That's what Jeremy & I taught @ the last children's church and I believe that is what is going to get us through the next 6 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. that is so exciting to have a date :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kali,F.R.O.G. is what got me through my pregnancy and delivery. and what got the boys here safe and sound. I cant take any of the credit for it. it was all him and my faith that everything would be okay. Thank GOD!

    ReplyDelete