Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spray Park

12 weeks 3 days...

The past 2 days I have taken Crystal up to the spray park in Princeton. My mom brought my nephews, Kevin & Isaiah too. They had sooooo much fun!!! About 2 1/2 hours is the max and they are tired and worn out and ready to head home (at least Crystal is...I think Kevin would stay all day!!) I'm really glad Princeton put this little thing in because it's free & the kids love it! But I also can't wait for the pool water to warm up and we can start swimming!

What else has been going on??? We've started getting some really good food out of our garden! We've been eating peas, carrots, lettuce & strawberries. Oh and zucchini and I made some AWESOME zucchini nut bread!! We've got corn, green beans, tomatoes & peppers that we are waiting on. I LOVE fresh vegetables out of the garden!!

I also have a request for everybody that might read this. My boss's wife just found out within the past couple of days that she has a high possibility of having stage 4 ovarian cancer. They are both scared to death of the outcome and what the future holds...but I hope they can keep some faith and only hope for the best. So when you are saying your prayers...please say an extra one for Gayle and her family. They really need it. I will post updates as I get them.

This is kind of a short one...but just wanted to catch up a little. As far as I know the baby is doing good. I still have a little unsettlement in the evenings from morning sickness so I know things are still going good. And plus not to mention my ability to find anything good to eat...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment