Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend!

15 weeks...



First off...Happy Father's Day to my Dad and to Jeremy and to Rick (Jeremy's dad).
This weekend wasn't too bad. On Saturday we went to my family reunion in Washington. It was hot...but thank God the building was AC'd! We had a pretty good time. There were some people there who remember us from last year and knew we were pregnant and were a little confused why didn't have a baby w/us and I was pregnant again. Thanks to my mom and Aunt Janet...I think by the end of the reunion everybody knew what had happened. At least I didn't have to repeat myself of telling the story over and over again. Saturday night us & a friend, Ryan, went to eat @ the Feedmill there in Poseyville. (I think Jeremy's having my food craving for me since this little stinker doesn't like anything I eat!!!) It was busy but the food was really good and we had a good time!
Afterwards we went to another friend's house (Chris & Reyna) and visited w/them for awhile. They have a little girl named Shelby who is 7 and a little boy named Jackson who is 2 months old. Crystal and Shelby had a blast playing together!!! They played dress up, barbies, and put on a talent show for us. (Crystal's gotten into talent shows ever since we went to the summerfest & watched Shelby in the Little Miss). Both of them were being soooo good and quiet (Jackson was sleeping). The guys talked about their guy stuff and me & Reyna got caught up on a lot of things. We have been best friends since 2nd grade...so we go wayyyyyyyyy back!!
Amazingly Crystal and Shebly stayed awake until midnight (which is when we left)!!
Then on Father's Day we relaxed all day long! It was sooo nice to have a full day to do that. After the past weekends we have had...we deserved it! Crystal picked out fishing stuff for Jeremy. She was really excited to give it to him...and of course he loved it!
That's all for now. I have a doctor's appointment today...so I'll be posting another blog tommorrow morning to let ya'll know how things go. Pray that everything goes good and that little heart is beating away.


No comments:

Post a Comment