Friday, June 19, 2009

1st Kicks!!!!

14 weeks 5 days...

I've kind of put off posting this until I knew for sure I knew what I was feeling...and yes...I felt the baby kick/bump for the 1st time this past Saturday.

We were on our way home from our "almost a diseaster" camping trip. I was getting a little hungrey and then felt this little bump down low. I told Jeremy I thought I felt the baby kick but wasn't for sure...it could have been my stomach. Then on Sunday night, Jeremy's mom and dad took us out for our 6th Anniversary to the Feedmill in Poseyville. It's a great place to go to and eat...I highly suggest it to everybody!!! Anyways...Jeremy wanted me to try is bread pudding...which was really good. About 5 mins after eating it I felt the same little bump in the same place. I told Jeremy that has to be the baby & I think it's liking your bread pudding!!!

The past few days there hasn't really been any rhymn or reason to kicking...but I'm soooo glad I'm feeling him/her! Yesterday I felt a little kick about 20 mins after every meal...so the activity is picking up a little. And another good thing is it seems to be in the same place...so hopefully (fingers crossed) that this baby isn't as wild as it's big brother Mason! I'm praying for kicks and no tossing and turning!

It's soooo funny cause everybody thinks that since I've had a boy and girl I should know what this one is...which in some ways I think I should know too...but this baby has done everything (as far as time wise) right between the times Crystal and Mason did stuff. Even it's HR has been like that. So right now...I honestly don't know what the baby is. If I had to bet on it...I would say maybe 55% girl and 45 % boy only because of the way I've felt about foods. Crystal was picky w/what I ate and Mason wanted me to eat EVERYTHING!! This baby is on the picky side and if I eat something it doesn't like...it lets me know by giving me indigestion, heartburn, and sickness!! It's alread a little stinker!! Crystal says the baby is a girl and she has already picked the name out for her and us! Which is really cute and we think we will stick w/it. Either way...she'll be the smallest little mother hen I've ever seen because she already loves on my belly and kisses it.

So that's it for now. I've had 2 friends who had their babies this past week...well...actually 1 is a cousin. My friend Kara had a little girl named Emmy Kay and my cousin Jenna had a little boy named Bennet Kyle. So congrats to both of them & I'm soooo happy the babies made it here!

I have a doctor's appointment on Wed. I'll be 15 weeks 3 days...so I'm looking forward to seeing that little heartbeat again!

1 comment: