Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Too funny not to share...WARNING...this is a lil gross though!

10 weeks 3 days...

Last night I decided I'd fix some taco soup. Jeremy's mom makes it and it's WONDERFUL and it kind of sounded good. Right now when something sounds good I go for it! I salted my hamburger like I normally do and added only 1 pkg of taco seasoning and an extra can of tomato sauce.

Like usual I got full quick and couldn't finish what I had dished out. So I'd say I ate a small small of it. Not even 10 minutes after eating it I had severe heartburn and indigestion. I regretted even taking 1 bite...so I went and ate 1/2 the bottle of tums (not really 1/2 the bottle...but I really wanted to!). I ate a little bit of ice cream because that always seems to help and it did.

This morning I woke up and I actually felt pretty good...no sickness! I sat up and instantly started sneezing. So there went my perfect little day thanks to my allergies! Then my gut/stomach started hurting badly. I went straight to the bathroom.

*Here's where the gross part comes in...just a fair warning!!*

To put it nicely...the taco soup literally exploded out of me! Crystal heard something going on in the bathroom and came rushing in. She asked "Mommy, what popped in here?" Before I could even get the slightest answer out she took her 2 index fingers, shoved them up her nose, turned around and went running out of the bathroom say "OHHHH It stinks in here mommy!" Needless to say this baby doesn't like spicey food and or salt. It does like ice cream though :-)

I have been laughing ever since and she won't come into the bathroom while I'm in there. She tells me "I might make it stink some more in there." I LOVE the little things she does and says. Like yesterday we had a 15 min. conversation about dentures. I have no idea where she learned about them...but she knew and showed me how to take them out and that they go on a "teeth holder". She told me that the dentist gives old people new teeth. Even though sometimes she might drive me crazy some days...I would never give those days up. She is and will always be my little sunshine!

So I know that was probably gross...but it was too cute (on Crystal's part) not to share. I probably won't blog again until after the holiday weekend. We've got a lot going on. We are going camping w/some friends for the weekend and then on Monday is Jeremy's mom's side family reunion. It should be a fun weekend w/nice weather, food, family, & friends! Hope everybody has a safe weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I CANNOT believe you posted that!!! lol you aren't a shy one are you. lol Crystal is hilarious, and definitely knows how to think on her own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crystal is too funny! have a great weekend, ours too is super busy!

    ReplyDelete