Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

9 weeks...
Me, Crystal, My mom (Delores) and Jeremy's mom (Kelly)
My little sunshine, Crystal Brooke, posing like a little princess!!

Jeremy, Crystal, & me by the waterfall...it's sooo beautiful there!


Me, Crystal, & Jeremy in front of a beautiful orange-colored azaela. My mission now is to find one of these!

Jeremy, Crystal and Kelly aka Mamaw


Jeremy falling out of the hammock...we all dared him to try it out...lol!




Mother's day was an awesome day this year! Crystal and Jeremy woke me up w/a cute homemade card! I got a pad for my front porch swing and a camping trip....which I was told about a few ago...thanks to my 3 year old...lol! This is soooo funny not to share w/everybody...so here's how the conversation went:

(I'm sitting @ the computer and Crystal comes in)


Crystal: Mommy, Daddy says we're going camping for mudder's day.


Me: Oh really???


Crystal: Ya...(quietly she says)but it's suppose to be a secret!!!


Me: Then why did you tell me?


Crystal: Because I saw the camper sitting outside.

How cute was that!!! Of course it was a surprise...I just wasn't suppose to find out about it until Sunday. I love that little stinker!!

So after my little fart jumps on the bed and hugs and kisses me we get ready and go to church. After church we packed a picnic and invited my mom and dad & Jeremy's mom and dad to the Azaela Path (I don't know if I spelled that right?) It was soooo pretty up there and we all had a blast!! Then we came home and I was told that if I gave Chase (my sheltie) a bath and brushed him really good and trimmed his hair then he could start staying inside. I was thrilled and jumped right on that!! I spent 1 1/2 hrs. grooming him and he loved it! He's just a little confused why he's inside...but I don't think he's complaining one bit!


I did get a little choked up when I woke up Sunday morning and only had 1 little fart jump on the bed to wish my a Happy Mother's day. I can't help to think every day...Mason should be here doing this or going here. I know this 1st year is going to be tough but I also know that no matter where I'm at or what I'm doing my little boy is ALWAYS with me enjoying it too...I just can't see him...but I can feel him helping me every step of the way. I found this poem on one of my friend's blogs. She too lost her 2nd baby...a little boy in Feb. and is going through pretty much everything I have and still am. I read the poem and thought as much as I want Mason here on earth...there is a reason why I found that poem to read. I had to paste and copy so when I felt down I could come back and read it and know everything is going to be ok.



Dear Mr. Hallmark,

I am writing to you from heaven,and though it must appear


A rather strange idea,I see everything from here.


I just popped in to visit,your stores to find a card


A card of love for my mother,as this day for her is hard.


There must be some mistake I thought,


every card you could imagine except I could not find a card,


from a child who lives in heaven.She is still a mother too,


no matter where I reside I had to leave,


she understands,but oh the tears she's cried.


I thought that if I wrote you,that you would come to know


That though I live in heaven now,


I still love my mother so.


She talks with me, and dreams with me;


we still share laughter too,


Memories our way of speaking now,would you see what you could do?


My mother carries me in her heart,her tears she hides from sight.


She writes poems to honor me,


sometimes far into the night


She plants flowers in my garden,there my living memory dwells


She writes to other grieving parents,trying to ease their pain as well.


So you see Mr. Hallmark,though I no longer live on earth


I must find a way,to remind her of her wondrous worth

She needs to be honored,and remembered too


Just as the children of earth will do.


Thank you Mr. Hallmark,


I know you'll do your best I have done all I can do;


to you I'll leave the rest.


Find a way to tell her,how much she means to me


Until I can do it for myself,when she joins me in eternity.


JODY SEILHEIMER Heartfelt Words


by Jody


In Memory of Her Son, Cory


Posted again by Kali Lance In Memory of her little boy, Mason Wyatt Lance




Hope you enjoy the pics from Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. few things... first. how perfect is that poem??? especially the part where u plant flowers for him. 2nd i love the pic of jeremy falling out of the hammock. i mean. i love them all, but that is my favorite. 3rd. i wish we could have gone, but its hard cuz i worked two 12's on nights, and didnt get any sleep hardly. plus matt had to be back at home at 1 to go to work. so there's my excuse. but really i think i couldve used a day like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what pretty pictures! where is that place at? that's funny about crystal telling you your surprise-- sooo sounds like something B would say!

    i'm glad you liked the poem too!

    ReplyDelete