Monday, May 4, 2009

Goodbye Coconut Shrimp...Hello Strawberry Pie...YUM!!

8 weeks 1 day...

So if I didn't say this before...I had this HUGE craving for coconut shrimp. I couldn't get enough of it...I even bought a 2 lbs box of it @ Sam's! Then one morning I woke up and coconut shrimp was NOT on the craving list anymore! If fact...if I think about it...I feel sick to my stomach! But...the new craving is Strawberry pie...yumyumyum!!! Luckily I have this AWESOME recipe for it and made myself 2 pies today!! I'm proud to say that 1/2 of 1 pie is gone and the nights not over...hehehe!!

The past couple of days (actually for almost a whole week) I have felt horrible!! Thinking about food was something I didn't want to do because it made me feel horrible! Poor Jeremy & Crystal though...I couldn't even make supper without it making me sick to my stomach. But...I haven't got sick yet (I hate doing that!!). I told Jeremy whoever said the more babies you have the less the morning sickness...they apparently didn't know what they were talking about. But...that comes w/the whole pregnancy...I just hope it doesn't last all 9 months!

Wish me luck cause on Wednesday is my 1st doc. appointment. I have an US @ 1045am. I'm excited but also nervous! My mom is going w/me...I think I'll make sure to take somebody w/me to every appointment. Jeremy is going to try to be w/me on the phone. I know we should be able to see the HB...hopefully we'll be able to hear it too! I'll post something that night or next morning to let everybody know how things went and maybe even be able to put some US pics up. So...just keep me in mind on Wednesday. It's going to be kind of a weird day because it'll be exactly 6 months to the date that we lost Mason...and we are meeting our next little miracle. Definitely some mixed emotions...but I just hope that means for an excellent appointment. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I am praying that everything goes well. can't wait to here how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to hear how great your appt. goes tomorrow! i'll be thinking about ya, and praying for ya!

    you made me hungry for strawberry pie!

    ReplyDelete