Sunday, September 20, 2009

What's been going on...

28 weeks...

I know it's been almost a whole week since I posted...but let me tell you I've been a little busy. My mom and sister had a garage sale this weekend so during the week I helped a little bit to set some things up. We thought about having one too...but right now it just seems like too much work and stress...so we didn't.

Friday we went to Sandy's pizza for supper and then up to Heritage days. It was a lot bigger this year and there was tons more for the kids to do. I got my HUGE cinnamon roll (4 of them actually...lol). I also got my diaper bag and baby blanket I had Jennifer Riley from Flip Flop Embroidery make for Clay. They both turned out really good and are sooooo cute!! Now I just can't wait to use them :-)

Saturday I threw a baby shower for some friends of ours. They are expecting a little girl in Oct. so the theme was John Deere Girl. It turned out really cute and everything went smooth. I was tired afterwards and my legs and feet felt like concrete from standing. So my wonderful husband rubbed them down that night...Thank Honey!!

Now it's Sunday and it's a day to catch up on the laundry and prepare for the busy weekend ahead of us. Friday we have a academy graduation party to go to for a friend and Saturday is Jeremy's 10 yr. class reunion. Sunday will be a catch up day and then Monday is another doctor's appointment w/an ultrasound!! I'm looking forward to Monday and can't wait to see our little boy again.

Speaking of our little boy...we gave me a scare last night. Usually everytime I get up to go pee he wakes up and kicks for about 15 mins & then goes back to sleep. So last night I got up to pee and laid back down. About 10 mins went by and I didn't feel any movement. Immediately anxiety sat in. I rolled over to my other side and put my hand & Jeremy's hand (he didn't know I did this...he was sound asleep) on my belly. Relief came when I started feeling little kicks almost instantly. I think I will develop my 1st grey hair before Clay is born just from the nervousness and worrying. I am trying my best to stay positive and to keep in mind everything should be ok...but it's sooooo hard. I'm just taking things day by day and pray everyday that Clay will have a better outcome and will be able to be here to celebrate everyday with us.

I don't know if I'll be able to post anything during this week so it might be another whole week without hearing from me. Hope everybody's week goes good!!

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a good weekend.
    sorry about the scare though-- boo to having to worry :(

    ReplyDelete