Friday, March 5, 2010

I reached my goal!!!!

I'm sooooo proud of myself!!!! When Clay was born I set a goal to be able to nurse him until he was 3 months old...I I reached that goal on Wednesday!!! I nursed Crystal for 6 weeks and then got an infection and didn't have a really good pump so I quit. I was a little disappointed but I didn't have a choice. So this time around I told myself I was going to do it...and do it right! Clay is a good eater so he empties me out and doesn't leave anything...lol! I'm going to continue until the end of the month and then start drying up. This way he gets through RSV and flu season. Plus w/it starting to warm up we'll be outside and I don't want to deal w/the "full" feeling and be able to go do whatever whenever. Plus my pump that I've borrowed I think just bit the dust today...sorry Bethany :-( Nursing has been a task...esp this time around because of a 4yr. little girl who was very interested in what I was doing...lol! She hasn't tried to nurse her baby dolls like I did when I was little but she does make comments when she sees animals nursing their babies. She's been really good about it though. It's also been interesting on road trips. I had to buy a converter so I could pump in the truck. I've also mastered the task of pumping & driving through Evansville...you got to do what you got to do...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment