Saturday, March 6, 2010

I can't believe it's been 3 months!!!

On the 3rd Clay turned 3 months old!!!!! I can't believe time has gone by soooo fast!!! He makes it soooo much fun and now that he's really starting to interact w/Crystal...watching those two is very entertaining!

So some things he's learning is GRABBING!!! That's his big thing right now...he grabs everything from hair, hoop earrings, the phone cord @ work, shirts...and he's trying to get the time down to put it in his mouth. The other day he was sitting in his bouncy seat and had been studying this toy elephant and trying to figure out how to grab it. Well...he got ahold of it's leg and had it all twisted in his hand. He was flinging his hand everywhere and of course the elephant was moving wildly and his eyes were soooo huge like he couldn't believe he had finally did it! He was just "ooooo" and "cooooo" to it...it was sooo funny!! He also likes to grab ahold of your shirt and twist it and put it into his mouth and suck on it. He LOVES getting ahold of Crystal's hair and just smiles when she makes all those funny sounds trying to get away from him!

He's discovered Mickey Mouse is pretty entertaining too. The other day he laid on the floor and watched a whole episode of him! I think he like Mickey and Donald the best.

He loves to still be talked to and will talk back. He does facial expressions to go along w/his stories and they are priceless!!! He'll smile @ just about anything or anybody...he's got Crystal's personality so he'll be quite the little charmer :-)

Most of the things he's found funny has been stuff Crystal has done. He does think it's funny when I run my finger down his nose and then tap his top lip. He's laughed out load a few times and his little laugh is just adorable!!! When Jeremy talks to him he really studies him and takes it all in. That's good because Jeremy's smart and doing stuff comes sooo easy to him...I hope the kids take after him on that.

He had his 1st cold which lasted about 2wks. I'm soooo thankful that's all it was and didn't turn into something worse because there is soooo much stuff going around and I know soooo many people who's babies have had RSV. I thank God everyday for healthy kids!!!

Everyday I wake up I fall in love all over again. He is such a happy baby and he's everything I dreamed he would be. I have been so scared of making sure to do everything right to protect him because I couldn't stand the thought of him not being here. He'll never replace Mason...but the emptiness I had in my heart from loosing him has been filled w/Clay. Clay is a free spirited and happy little guy who loves to snuggle w/his mommy and that is exactly what I've needed. I can look into his eyes and see that he knows what I need and then he'll flash that huge & adorable smile and snuggle under my chin and cooooo @ me. There's no doubt he's a momma's boy and will always be. I love him more and more everyday and everyday I thank God for him.

I'll put some pictures up later...there are some really good ones :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment