Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm back to being Confused now...

18 weeks 3 days...

So about a week ago I was leaning more toward this baby being a girl...but now everybody who thought this baby was a girl too has jumped over onto the boy ship...which leaves me confused again. It's just tricky cause this baby does everything either in the middle or right between what Crystal and Mason did. Oh well...only 5 more days until we find out (hopefully) and I don't care...I just want a healthy happy little baby that will make it here safe and sound!!

As far as I know things are going good so far. This baby doesn't move awhole lot but it does like to kick. It's most active in the evening. And so far it tends to stick to my left side which probably explains why I have constant indigestion problems and can't eat anything...lol!!! The one thing that I would like is for this baby to have lots of hair just like Crystal and Mason...other than that...that's the only picky thing I want...lol!!

The kicking has made a wonder when it comes to my nerves. I'm more relaxed and not as worried right now...which will probably change come Nov. and I hit the 34 week mark. So I'm enjoying that right now. Swimming has made a HUGE difference too...it's soooo relaxing and the baby really likes it too...I can feel it kicking and moving when I'm floating in the water. I have been taking it a lot easier this round...no firewood stacking and mowing and thinking I can be pregnant and be superwoman/mom @ the same time. Supermom comes 1st cause I want my kids to be happy and healthy. I don't know when the last time it was I took a 4wheeler ride :-( but better safe than sorry! The only thing I don't know what I'm going to do about it Crystal's bday party. We have always done a hayride for her and it is bumpy. Jeremy drives the tractor and I ride in the back w/her and she always falls asleep on me...lol!! I hate to miss out on the hayride...but my doctor said nothing bumpy.

Other than that...no real cravings yet other than ice cream. I think Jeremy has my cravings for me because he can't wait to go eat coconut shrimp again and he's got a new favorite drink that he can't get enough of...lol!!!

Anybody who reads this I want you to say an extra prayer for me and all the other pregnant women out there...esp. Danielle and Chelsa and Sara. We all are experiencing some of the same feelings of anxiety and nerves. I know of sooooo many it's hard to keep track of!!! Many of them are doing good so far and others aren't. I feel like every good doctor appointment we have it's another successful hurdle we've jumped and are just that much closer to having this baby here w/us to enjoy!! So just keep us all in your thoughts and prayers until these little babies get here safe and sound :-)

1 comment:

  1. i'm still going with girl for some reason! i really can't wait to find out what you're having!! :) i can't believe it is only 5 more days. it seems like i just found out you were pregnant!

    i can't wait til my u/s is over w/ tomr. so hopefully i can feel a little more relaxed.

    i meet with the perinatologist on the 27th for him to be on my case "just in case". dr. R. said it is better to be overly prepared than not prepared at all. i agree.

    ReplyDelete