Friday, July 10, 2009

Boy or Girl???? What's your guess??

17 weeks 5 days...

I have been wondering now for awhile what this baby is going to be. The guessing is about 50/50 but there has been somethings that I have noticed that point more towards one way than another. This baby has always done everything just in the middle of what Crystal and Mason did. Anywhere from it's HR to when I 1st felt it kick. It has been kind of tough to tell what I might be having. I have finally decided on my guess...you'll have to read this to the end to find out what I'm guessing.

So as you all know I like to keep track of what my babies like and dislike by kicking. Here are some of this baby's likes:
-swimming
-relaxing
-daddy's hand and voice
-reading to Crystal
-animal crackers
-ice cream (it doesn't matter what flavor either...lol!)
-fried chicken sandwiches
-sweet tea and ice cold water
-cantaloupe and watermelon
That it's so far....but I'm sure there is more to come!!

As far as dislikes:
-anything hickory smoked (I could puke just thinking about it!!)
-BBQ (which is hilarious because w/Mason I couldn't get enough BBQ...lol!)
-me eating too much (heartburn & indigestion set in really bad...I hope this kid has lots of hair!)

That's it for the dislikes. I've seen it on the US 3 times and I can tell it's more laid back and relaxed than Crystal or Mason. It puts my mind at ease a little not seeing it or feeling it doing circles inside! It does like to ping pong between my bladder and stomach @ night. The 1st times I felt it kick I could tell it's feet where down. Then a few days later I think it turned sideways and I think it might be head down now...just based on where I feel it kick.

So July 20th (Jeremy's last day of vacation) is our big day to find out what we are having. Here are what some of my family and friends are guessing:

Girl - Bethany, Natalie, Amy, Jeremy, & Crystal
Boy - My mom, Jeremy's mom, Reyna, Cameron

My guess is girl...it's not 100% but about a 60/40. I guess we'll all (hopefully) find out come the 20th!!

2 comments:

  1. I think girl, but i'm with you on it, about 60/40. i can still see it being a boy. i wish i couldve been at your ultrasound, cuz then we would know with 90% certainty. i wanted to go so bad...dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think girl for some reason! i can't wait til you find out :)

    ReplyDelete