Monday, July 20, 2009

A Baby Boy!!!!

19 weeks 1 day...

Here's his profile...already a little cutie!!
He's a boy!!

His little hands and fingers


Got his hand under his chin



Today we found out that God is giving us another little boy to add to our family!!!! Needless to say we are all very excited and happy and can't wait to meet him.

Everything on the ultrasound looked really good. He weighs 9 oz and his growth is exactly where it needs to be. He was being a little stinker @ first and wouldn't let us look to see but the tech finally got in there and got the picture for us. I told Crystal he must be a little redhead like her because of how stubborn he was being...lol!! Right now he's laying on his belly w/his head down toward my r. side and his feet up towards my stomach. His HR was 150 bpm. We saw him playing w/his fingers and putting his hands in his face and under his chin. We got to see his little fingers too!!! Then my appointment w/Dr. Ramsey went really good. I've gained 1 lb (which I think I'm up to 8 or 9 lbs. gained so far) and my BP was 108/62. Makes a HUGE difference in my BP when I get to hear the HR because @ my last app. my HR was 128/70 but I hadn't heard the HR yet. We also talked about when the baby might be here and she said for now we'll shoot for Dec. 4 or 5th. But it all depends on how the baby is doing and how my anxiety level is. I want to make it to Dec. so my kid's birthstones are for Oct., Nov., & Dec.

Crystal was a little disappointed because she thought she needed a baby sister...but I have no doubt when he gets here she'll be all over him!!! I think she's getting a little use to the idea because she told Jeremy's dad that as long as his name started w/a "Cccc" sound like her then that would be fine. He might be laid back now...but I have a feeling Crystal is going to change that once he gets here...lol!!!

I go back to the dr. on 8/17 and they are doing another ultrasound and then to see my doc. again. We thank all of you for all the prayers but please know we still need them!!

My anxiety is getting a little better knowing he's not as active as Crystal or Mason but I can feel him kicking and moving...but it's still there. I just hope he's healthy and he's able to make it safe and sound.

1 comment: