Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love'n this Warmth!

So...if you haven't heard...Princeton is on their way to Semi-State!!!! It's sooo awesome to have a Gibson County team like this. Everybody is making a little fun of me because I'm from Gibson Southern...and I've been cheering on the Tigers. It's like any other sport...when you're favorite team is out of play...you cheer for the next best. It's been soooo much fun going to the games and I hope they make it to State and win! Crystal loves going to the games too. She has worn her cheerleader outfit every game. I'm soooo excited because she has shown interest in cheerleading and likes cheering w/the cheerleaders.

What else have we done since I blogged last??? Oh...we took my mom and dad wine tasting for their 39th wedding anniversary. That was fun...and by the end...my mom and I were feeling it a little! We bought them 3 bottles and ourselves 4 bottles. Last night we opened up the Apple Wine from Windy Knoll...and I had only 1 glass and was on fire!!!! It was good though...but I was hot and giggly...so I know I felt that one little glass...God help me...lol!

Could ask for better weather either. We got some carrots, peas, and lettuce planted in our garden. We've also been working on the camper and getting it cleaned because we are going to take it out this summer and have some fun! Crystal has been dragging out all her outside toys and power wheels and riding all over the yard! Oh and we've been 4 wheeler riding and looking for sheds...but no luck around here yet. Jeremy found a pair over the weekend...I think it was a 7 pt. I just am sooooo glad that it's starting to get warm outside. All my pretty flowers are starting to come up and I've got some that are blooming. All this warmth, blooming, and new life bring me hope for my future. It makes me a little sad because I know Mason would have loved to be outside in this...so I hope Heaven is getting lots of warm weather too. Jeremy and I were talking about all of our family & friends that's up in Heaven and what Mason could learn from them. I hope they are teaching him well. We still miss him greatly everyday...but I know he's in good hands and watching over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment