Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just a lil note





















I had to blog a little to let ya'll know that we made it home safe and sound from our Nashville trip. We had a blast and the Opry was AWESOME!!!! We'll be going there more often! I did have a hard time being that far away from Crystal...so I had to call and talk to her when I started feeling down. I was glad to be home and get a BIG HUG from her!


We had to miss Sat. night big game between Pton and Memorial...but I had a friend texting me giving us updates to the game...Thanks Matt! Pton won...so this weekend we are going to Washington to watch them in regionals. It'll be neat if they win all the games on Sat. too!!


I LOVED that warm weather we had earlier this week. I had my nephews on one day of it and we all stayed outside the whole day!!! As they and Crysal are getting older...I make them my little helpers...so that day we loaded firewood into a barrel and pushed it up to the porch. They had fun doing that...for about 5 mins. then they were bored with it! Oh well... :-)

This weekend will be full of fun. 1st we are leaving Friday to go to our friends, Steve & Natalie, house. We are staying there Friday night and then going over to Washington for the ball game on Sat. morning. Then on Sunday we are taking my mom and dad wine tasting for their 39th wedding anniversary.

Also...this week has been rough for me (just ask my sister-in-law)...so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Also keep my mother-in-law in your prayers. She has wanted sooooo long to work as a chef and finally got a chef's job @ GGH. Well...this week they told her they couldn't afford to have a chef @ the hospital and that her job was getting cut.


On the upside of things...we had that nice warm weather and me and Crystal got to be outside playing and relaxing. It never seems to amaze me...but Crystal always knows how to make me smile and make my bad days end good. Thank you God for Crystal and Mason and I hope I'm blessed with more children just like those little two.

1 comment:

  1. Things are going to start looking up for you! they have too, I feel it, and my feelings are generally right. :)

    ReplyDelete