Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I think it'll be easier for me to do this blogging stuff week by week...so I'll start w/Monday...







Monday...Couldn't believe I had to build a fire in the fireplace because it was actaully that cold!?!?!?! It's no fair to go from 70 degree weather to 35!! We were a little worried because they had us in a frost warning...so Tuesday morning when I woke up and saw the computer said it was 34 degrees outside @ 630am...I was relieved. All our fruit trees are starting to bloom and are looking soooo pretty! Jeremy got his big shipment of berry plants in also. They won't put any fruit on for another 2-3 yrs...but when they do...watch out cause we'll have TONS of blackberries, rasberries, blueberries, and gooseberries. Sounds like I need to learn to make jelly and jams...lol!







Tuesday...well...for those who know...we have been trying for another baby. We have been kind of going w/the flow and so far no results. I was suppose to start today and so far nothing has happend. I took a PT this morning because I've kind of been feeling some symptoms...but it came back neg. but the lines weren't dark. So I don't know if I got a faulty test or if getting up @ 230am to pee and then forcing pee out @ 630am messed it up. Either way...I'm going to wait a few more days to take another. I can't say that I don't care if it happens or not because every month that things haven't happened...it upsets me. I guess I kind of expect for God to let me "jump the line" but I know that's not the case. I'd rather try for months and know God has made me another perfect baby (no breakdancers this time...only a soccer a player...please!) than to get pregnant on the 1st time and have complications.







You know...I just realized something. When I got pregnant w/Mason I said all along that I hoped he was just like his big sister. Looking back...he was exactly like Crystal is now. Everybody knows Crystal is a little busy body, my sunshine, and my world...and Mason was too. So what if God knew that I might not have been able to enjoy him on this earth (because if he wouldn't have flipped his cord might have not tightened)...so he gave me the chance to know my unborn baby better than I could have ever thought. Anybody who knows me knows that I pay close attention to my baby while I'm pregnant. The things that Crystal liked and kicked at before she was born showed through her personality as she started growing.







My prediction for Mason was:







1. He was going to have an iron stomach and eat anything that wasn't tied down.







2. The hunter in him was going to come out as soon as he learned to sit still...which I think he was going to have a problem with...lol!







3. Him and Crystal were going to be soooo close (they already had their bond form) that it was going to be scary! I think the 2 of them against me and Jeremy...it's sad to say...but they would have out-smarted Jeremy and I by a long shot!







4. Even though him and Crystal would have been close...I think Crystal would remind him everyday that HE was the younger one and had to do what she said.







5. He might have been the baby brother...but he was going to protect his big sister, be a momma's boy, and be just like his daddy when it came to being a handyman...knowing EVERYTHING!







This might sound like crazy talk...but to me...his little personality shined threw any of the darkest clouds. Just a thought I think is worth writing down.





Wednesday - Finally the warm weather has came back!! I always feel much better when it's nice and warm outside. I got 5 loads of laundry washes and hung them outside. Me and Crystal also worked on cleaning the camper too. She's too funny though! There were tons of dead mud dobbers of the floor and she thoughts they were pretty interesting. So she got ahold of some of those big yellow cleaning gloves and put them on (the went up to her armpits!) and started picking up dead bugs. Whatever works because she was being pretty productive! I got almost everything out of the camper and now I can work on scrubbing it down. I can't wait to be able to take it camping...and Crystal is really excited about it too! When we talk about it she starts in and what all she NEEDS to pack. Sounds like she'll be the kind the needs everything...and the kitchen sink...lol!





Thursday... Well it didn't start out too great because I took another PT test (a cheap one from the Dollar Stor) and it came back negative. I don't know what's going on because w/both Crystal and Mason I found out I was pregnant before I was suppose to start. It has been 3 days since I was suppose to start and nothing. I've always been regular...so this is very unusual for me. I'm frustrated! Not only about the whole pregnant or not...but also I've gained back 10 lbs. in a month and a half and I really haven't changed my eating habits. Jeremy thinks that I'm being a worry wort and he thinks I am pregnant and just taking the tests too early. All I can say is if it's meant to be and we have a healthy baby on our hands that will make it here alive...I hope he's right.



Friday...Mom and I went shopping and had a really good time! I left Crystal @ home w/Jeremy so we could move a little faster. I didn't buy much but I found some really cute shoes for Easter. We picked up Crystal's kittens on the way home. Those poor little things...they hated the car ride!! Then that night we went to the movies to see Hannaha Montana the movie. It was really good and Crystal really like it!



**** This was last week and I've been horrible @ updating and getting this posted. I was going to delete it...but there was soooo many emotions that I needed to put down. I'll start frest w/some good news in a couple of days!!

1 comment: