Monday, November 30, 2009

Everything that I need to catch up on...LOL!

37 wks. 3 days...

It feels like soooo much has went on since the last time I updated. I think I left off w/Thanksgiving. So I'll just start there :-)

Thanksgiving...the day was really smooth and didn't really over eat because Clay was helping giving my stomach exercises by kicking it or head butting it...which ever body part was up there...lol! We had lunch w/my mom's side of the family and then went to Jeremy's parents for supper. I was very worn out by 7pm. All in all we had a very good Thanksgiving and are soooo thankful for everything and everybody we have in our lives :-)

Friday...Black Friday....I kind of wanted to go shopping...but I knew being pregnant...that was the worst idea...unless we wanted to have him on that day...lol! Instead we woke up to our house freezing because our furnace quit working!! Luckily we have a friend who keeps everything and had the part we needed to get it up and going :-) Then we headed for Eville cause Dr. Ramsey wanted me to come to Triage to do my testing...since the offices were closed. Everything went good there and Clay got perfect scores! Then we headed to the circus. We were a little late...but Crystal enjoyed it anyway...AND she got to see the elephants which was the part she was looking forward to the most!! Clay was WILD during the circus...so I think he enjoyed it too ;-)

Saturday was just a relax day. I've been battling this cough that came w/my sinus/allergy crap. Plus on top of that @ my last dr. app I pulled a stomach muscle from coughing. So I really couldn't do a lot of anything other than ice my belly.

Sunday we went to church. I think people were a little puzzled when we walked in & I was still pregnant...lol! They thought Clay was coming on the 23rd...and hadn't been updated of the changes. Sunday was a relaxing day too...we went to my mom and dad's for lunch and that was about it. I love these kind of days :-)

Today...Monday was a doc. app. Testing went all good again and the US showed Clay is laying transverse...w/his spine down. Dr. Ramsey said if he stays in this position...she doesn't feel comfortable turning him because we could do major damage. BUT...this child doesn't stay in the same position from one app to another...so we'll see where he's @ on Wed. and then again Friday morning. His HR was 147 and the cord is still kind of in a good place. It's like a scarf...it goes around the back of his neck then over his shoulders and down. At least it's not around his neck...so I pray for it to stay out of his way. I couldn't believe this...but I actually lost 2 lbs. since Wed. (the day before Thanksgiving)!!!! Don't ask me how cause I really don't know...but I won't complain :-)

So wondering what's going to happen w/Friday...here's how it's going down:
We have to be in Triage @ 5am (EARLY!!!!). They will do a quick ultrasound to see where he's at. If he's head down or in a good position to be turned then they will do that and start pitocin asap hard & heavy (yea-rah!!) If he can't be turned then I am scheduled for a csection @ 730am. I will have one of my friends post something on my facebook wall to keep everybody updated as much as we can. I just pray that things continue to stay going good and that no matter how he comes out...he's healthy, breathing good, & safe.

So there are the details. I go back to the dr. on Wed. and they will do a weight check on him. I'm anxious to see how much he weighs because the last time they did one...it was on 11/12 & he weighed 5lbs. 11oz. Sorry for no more good ultrasound pics either...he's all squished in there that we can't tell anything...other than his little boy part shows up nice and clear...lol!!

I'll update briefly on Wed. night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment