Monday, May 24, 2010

Just a short one...

I know I haven't been on here like I should...but w/the weather getting nicer outside...it's hard to stay indoors!! So just a quick update on Mr. Clay Briley...he's 5 1/2 months old!!!! Where does time go...seriously????? He weighs 18 1/2lbs & is solid. He loves all kind of baby food...even creamed spinach...uck!!! No wonder he's 18 1/2 lbs...Lord help me when he's a teenager...lol!!! Here are his likes:

*Rolling from side to side
*JUMPAROO!!!
*Any and all baby food...he even ate a cracker too!
*Mommy kisses
*All about Crystal...it's scary because he watches every little move she does and just smiles and laughs @ her...they are 2 peas in a pod!!! God knew what he was doing when he made them brother & sister :-)
*Blowing raspberries when he is taking bites and getting food all over me :-)
*Sticking his tougne out...I just taught him that a couple of days ago...lol
*Water...I think he's part fish..lol!!!!
*Watching baseball w/daddy
*Laughing...everything is funny & it melts my heart to hear him laugh :-) He's such a good and happy little guy!!
*Not taking a nap during day...going to bed @ 8pm and getting up @ 6am..fun..lol!!
*Being outside
*Swinging
* Dogs...esp our sheltie. He has this look in his eyes like "One of these days I'm going to get a great big fist full of your hair & I'm going to pull and laugh"
*Water in his sippy cup..he'll drink some juice but I think prefers water..which is ok cause it's free.
*Grabbing...hair, shirts, cell phones...whatever comes close enough his little hands are reaching for it..lol!!
*Cuddling w/his momma :-)

I can't believe that next week he's going to be 6 months old...that's 1/2 a yr away from his 1st birthday!!!!!! He just amazes me on how good and lovable he is...he's what I needed after loosing Mason. It's so neat to feel the difference between a Mother/daughter bond and a Mother/son bond. I love both my kids to pieces and what I love them for I can't say I love one more than the other because it's certain little things that child does that melts my heart. All I can say is that I love being a mommy!!!! If it weren't for all the "possible" complications...I'd have more kids...but having my 2 plus Mason is good enough for me...they are my life. So I know this blog was mainly about Clay...but I just want to say...I love you Crystal & Clay & Mason!!!!

1 comment:

  1. great post. totally agree!

    C is up to 14.8, he is a very chunky lil' man! haha!!

    ReplyDelete