Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Up to His Neck in POOP!!!!

7 1/2 wks. old

Monday started off good...both kids got up easy & we actually got to work a little early than normal. I was sitting feeding Clay when he started grunting. I was really happy because he hadn't pooped for 2 1/2 days! I wasn't to concerned because he wasn't acting constipated or anything but figured if he hadn't pooped by the night then I'd help him out a little.

So back on track...he grunted a few times & I heard the explosion. I let him lay for another 5 mins & he started to fall asleep so I knew he was done. I picked him up under his arms & carried him like that to the changing table. Sound mean...but I knew there would be a lot of poop & I didn't want it coming out.

I laid him on the table & started taking his pants off & noticed poop sliding down his leg w/his pants. So I lifted his pants up & saw nothing but poop!!!! He was well awake now & I said "Clay Briley...want did you do????" He smiled all over himself. So got the pants off & out of the way.

Next I noticed some poop coming out from the side & he had some on the leg part of his onsie. No big deal until I went tp take the onsie off & noticed poop on his belly. So I lifted his onsie up & he literally had poop all the way up to his neck!!!!!!! At this point I serious thought about cutting his onsie off because how on earth was I going to get this off wo/it getting into his hair, all over his face...you get the point. If we were @ home I would have just put him in the tub & been done w/it... but we were @ work :-(

So I carefully got the onsie off & did not get it on his head...don't ask me how. So there he lays 100% naked cooing, kicking & smiling @ me. So I started wiping him down. I got the front half done & picked him up just to lay a changing pad under him & the little fart peed on me!!!! Luckily I had on another shirt under my sweatshirt.

20 mins later, probably 10 wipes, 2 diapers, a new onsie, socks & pants we finally had the huge poop mess cleaned. The whole time I was cleaning him he just kicked and cooed at me and threw these huge smiles...so even though it was a nasty big mess...getting all that and knowing he was happy made it all worth while :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment